FFF: Shodown -Chapter #13 FFF: Shodown -Chapter #13

yay

i have been waiting for ages for this, i was constantly checking for an update and its finally here, great job ^^

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

great ^^

great flash animation and great message, if everybody who wants to copy ebaumsworld is a lazy retard who has no idea how long making flash and other sorts of games/animations takes. I find most of the bad reviews are given by people who has no submissions ^^.

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

looks a bit like..

mercs : playground of destruction with north korea, china, and the allies and all that and of course blowing stuff up. Anyway nice explosions.

...::: Kill Kenny :::... ...::: Kill Kenny :::...

sucks

its just a few short animations that have buttons leading to them.

Random....things... Random....things...

very good

i love these random things and the effects in it were very good! keep up the good work and make more like this!

tell-tale heart tell-tale heart

i cant believe i sat through that

graphix sucked, there were mistakes everywhere... style sucked cos it drew out so painstakingly long for nothing and it just gave me a headach.... sound sucked i couldn't hear it.... violence, well it would of helped if he did something like kill the cops and hide their bodies and set up for a sequel (also the better graphix would need to come in here and help) there was absolutaly no interactivity or humor.. overall it sucked

Extra-Toastcereal Extra-Toastcereal

pretty cool

I liked it, it was quite exiting and long. Although the graohics wern't that good the story was gripping and I can't wait for the sequel. I give this a wopping 4/5

scene creator tutorial scene creator tutorial

well it is correct at least

i know it works but it isnt big enough for newgrounds. you could of submitted it to a site like flashkit but it isnt big enough for newgrounds. it needs more variety

Just Another War Just Another War

brilliant

that was like no other flash i have seen. its about war but its not all action and fast paced it is just... wow

FF7: Clouds history pt1 FF7: Clouds history pt1

sleepy sleepy sleepy

i watched that thinking because of the file size it should be decent but no it almost made me go to sleep. most peeps would probaly find my 1st flash which was practicing motion tween. i also dont understand y this isnt blammed. ive seen much better flash that had alot of work put into it and some even contain more actionscript than just a preloader and they either got blammed or a lower score or about a couple of hundredths of a point higher. in other words this doesnt even deserve to be flash. in part 2 make it an animation please i am begging you!